User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 21:43   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[football] barca chelski

**** me, how badly did chelsea get owned in the first half... they looked.... human

in all honesty though, most dangerous player on the pitch: ronaldinho, they should be getting more of the ball to him as there is a player running rings around the people trying to stop him and having a good game at the same time, i like to see a man enjoying his work

can chelsea score 2 in the second half? i think so, but unless they manage to come up with something to do about ronaldinho, i dont think however many they score will matter.

oh, i will say though that i think nealry/all 50/50 decisions have gone barcas was (as far as i have seen anyway, i missed the first 10 mins)