User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Sep 2004, 04:00   #1
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
Smile Nice Round

Well it has been a nice round, dont you people agree?

I am drunk just remembr that before you read the rest. I am a HR member. In heart i've been so from round 4.... In person I have not, and I regret it every day.
HR has for me, been the place that has kept me from quiting.
Now suddenly we grab 4th place. I know that before this round began it was not a goal at all. The goal was as usual, to have a good time, play and have fun. We have had the fun, the same good time we usually have and we have played good as well. Ofc we couldn't have done so without our fine dc's (Jiri, Mortis, Goxx, henck, lordhelmet and etc, you know who you are), or our fine players (zo0f, Seph, Spoq, Jiri, and ofc our beloved recruits! etc). But I just feel like making a post, flaming should not be suitable here because none have any reason to do it. We have never backed away from our original goals, we haven't backstabbed anyone, we haven't blocked with anyone and we havent teamed up with anyone's side. Mistu and ND have truly been goal makers for us. You both have played the game well, and for a long time it has been obvious that the three of us were gonna fight for the 4th place. The fact that we won the race, to me it dont matter. To me it matters that we all had a good round. Mistu, HR and ND are the true winners of this round imo. OFC we are pleased with the 4th position, but imo all of us deserved ther 4th position. I dont think any battle has been this close before. 1UP, ok they won the round, and they deserve huge credit for that, but when lch "left" the game, things wasn't as much fun any more. What a boring battle it was...
Anyways the point in this post, is not to boast about HR's achievement, because if we ended 6th I would be just as happy with that (I do not share this view with the other members of hr though), but I just think this round has opened a lot of our eyes to new alliances, a new way and a new beginning. Veneratio, Coven, Deadly and Sin, you have all done a great job. LCH I admire you for standing up to the great 1up. VSN, you did great and I respect you for it. Imo this round has been a victory for us all. We all have had fun, ofc people have admittedly announced that they had more fun in round 4 than now, but the truth is PA has never been more balanced. You depend on an alliance and the game in itself needs alliances. The feature of having 100 people alliances brings a new edge to the game, a more competitive edge. The feature of buddy-packs, make the game more interesting. I cant wait until the next round of PA starts, but in the meantime I will spend my time wisely. When I return, to take on my n00bish style of PA, I want to be with you all, in a game where several alliances fight for victory, where great players from 1up, fang, Coven, HR, WP, Veneratio, SiN, LCH, VGN, VSN, NoS, ND, Mistu etc all fight for the same goal, without cheating, flaming and other foul behavior clouding our minds. All I wish for is a round where most alliances have the same shot at becomming the one that wins, without blocking. I hope that we can still be able to get new players to join this fabulous gaming community, a place where new players come in, and old players leave (as they have to try to fit into real life at one point).
As a last note. I have never had this much fun in pa. HR, Friends, enemy alliances. You have all made this round, a great round to remember, and I hail you all !

Yours sincerely, Exode (the über pa n00b)

Exode

Last edited by Exode; 4 Sep 2004 at 04:27.
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 04:06   #2
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nick Round

nicely said Exode

*pats his pet wolfey*
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 04:08   #3
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Can i flame you exode?
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 04:09   #4
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

Well, HR and MISTU spoke so we need someone from ND to speak up.

Cheers to HR and MISTU for putting up a good fight. Despite being at the closest unofficial state of war, I have good friends in both HR and MISTU (lo Xeracy, Logic, Tyger, Mortis, Goxx) and I respect their players, their methods, their goals, and their achievements.

Here is to looking forward to a new round ::clicks of glasses etc::

-Devlin
ND Something or Other
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 04:10   #5
Flying_So-Low
:banana:

Flying_So-Low is an unknown quantity at this point

Well said Exode. I found this round quite nice to play since everyone was enemies. Made it easier for the newer alliances to compete. As much as I miss the times of teaming up on specific alliances, /me ponders the coalition, It was a great round in all. I couldn't agree with you more!

Keff/Flying_So-Low
Flying_So-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 04:11   #6
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, looking forward to a new friends, with bizarre politics again hehe, why cant we have like 4 groups of 2 alliances, then a 2 v 2 or a FFA would be amusing :P

hey sorry just random posts
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 11:28   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

a game without flaming would be like forest without ridicules

(forest is going to rape me irl one of these days if i dont stop using him as the main focal point of my jokes :[)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 11:44   #8
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
(forest is going to rape me irl one of these days if i dont stop using him as the main focal point of my jokes :[)
as soon as someone laughs of them he sure will

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 15:17   #9
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

well said exode, and idd it was a good fun round for us
only hope next round the nr1 allie will not be that big.... so it takes longer before round is over
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 11:37   #10
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a decent enough time at least

Except that I missed the first 2-3 weeks, and the last week was a bit of a bugger with 5 days spent on vac, then my PC playing silly buggers whilst I got roided into the ground. Was fun though!

Played to HR for their rise through the rankings, especially to Zo0f for getting into second (and who vouched me into ND. Best. Choice. Ever.), and I'd like to thank Illogical for roiding me and giving me motivation for the round (Never actually achieved my aim of overtaking the bastard though though...), and also, I'd like to say I now hate MISTU ('specially you Napsie ), VsN, WP and probably some other randomers for keeping me up for hours most nights. It makes me cranky

Also, 'gratz to Deadly, SiN, Insomnia and veneratio for being new(-ish) alliances who managed atleast a decent average score. Especially to Deadly, I was talking to Squishy and was impressed that he was trying to kick inactives rather than keep them for a small score boost; this is the sort of thing that'll really help you progress in future rounds. Good luck to you all!

Yes, I'm drunk too, but I wub you all!
[ND]Gate
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 08:23   #11
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithess
I had a decent enough time at least

Except that I missed the first 2-3 weeks, and the last week was a bit of a bugger with 5 days spent on vac, then my PC playing silly buggers whilst I got roided into the ground. Was fun though!

Played to HR for their rise through the rankings, especially to Zo0f for getting into second (and who vouched me into ND. Best. Choice. Ever.), and I'd like to thank Illogical for roiding me and giving me motivation for the round (Never actually achieved my aim of overtaking the bastard though though...), and also, I'd like to say I now hate MISTU ('specially you Napsie ), VsN, WP and probably some other randomers for keeping me up for hours most nights. It makes me cranky

Also, 'gratz to Deadly, SiN, Insomnia and veneratio for being new(-ish) alliances who managed atleast a decent average score. Especially to Deadly, I was talking to Squishy and was impressed that he was trying to kick inactives rather than keep them for a small score boost; this is the sort of thing that'll really help you progress in future rounds. Good luck to you all!

Yes, I'm drunk too, but I wub you all!
[ND]Gate

And where is my personal thank you

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 11:53   #12
RoachKing
Lil_Timmy

RoachKing is an unknown quantity at this point

It was a ghey round i spent 6 weeks of it on hols but nice post anyway.
Round 8 [Cows]
Round 9 [Retired]
Round 9.5 -11 [HR]

[HR-RO] Its a Wolfy Eat Dog Uni

#OC the most powerfull friends channel in PA history bla bla...
RoachKing is offline   Reply With Quote