User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 19 Feb 2003, 18:40   #1
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Neutral - What is that ?

What means neutrality in this game ? and also i would like to have a few questions answered (i had to answer them myself weeks ago just in a different sense so i wondered what the rest thinks)

1. does that mean that your not allied to anyone ?

if that is the right point, how is that worked out ? is it really possible to be neutral in a round with private gals ? (me looks at retals etc)

2. does that mean that you have allies, which claim to be neutral while they are not hostile to the rest of the game ?????

if that is the right point please explain how that should work in a war game ? isnt attacking, if random targets or not, already a "hostility?"

3. If "you" claim to be neutral but have joint galaxies with certain "not-neutral" alliances doesnt that mean you to follow the rules of their gals ? and if you have members in those galaxies they cant attack galaxies with the same members so isnt that already taking side in a war ?

4. Does neutrality mean = hostile to all ?

that should only work in random round (imo) because "normally" neutrals in jointgalaxies with one of the "powerblocks" arent in the position to make the rules.

5. if that all is wrong, what is neutrality ? (in this game)
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote