User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: How long is your ideal round length?
7 weeks 73 35.44%
8 weeks 56 27.18%
9 weeks 15 7.28%
10 weeks 85 41.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 9 Mar 2009, 08:51   #51
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: Round Length

Following on from what JBG and Lok have written, I think that round lengths should not be set in stone. There should be a maximum (otherwise there is no rush from alliances, and I'm sure Fubra also want us to buy more credits in a new round) and there should be a miniumum (players should get their money's worth). 7/10 weeks would perhaps be suitable for these limits.

As for reasons behind variable lengths, I agree with what JBG and Lok have written so I'll leave it with them, they can argue the points better than I can.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 08:53   #52
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

I voted 7 weeks.

Unless contending for a top ally/gal/planet rank the game becomes quite dull. If you arent involved with the pointy end of the game, it becomes somewhat a waste of time.

Tbh, i think if we want to recruit more people to the game, long drawn out rounds, catering to players who will innevitably come back round after round, are not the way to go.

PA has only got another handfull of rounds left in it unless some fresh blood can be brought into the game. I believe this will come through making the game more NOW and less, 2 months from now. I dont think new players would have the desire to battle out 2 months of being roided every day, and being too small to scan/attack anyone.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 12:28   #53
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

8 weeks or 1344 ticks - allowing roll back times not to shorten the game
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 13:57   #54
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
I voted 7 weeks.

Unless contending for a top ally/gal/planet rank the game becomes quite dull. If you arent involved with the pointy end of the game, it becomes somewhat a waste of time.

Tbh, i think if we want to recruit more people to the game, long drawn out rounds, catering to players who will innevitably come back round after round, are not the way to go.

PA has only got another handfull of rounds left in it unless some fresh blood can be brought into the game. I believe this will come through making the game more NOW and less, 2 months from now. I dont think new players would have the desire to battle out 2 months of being roided every day, and being too small to scan/attack anyone.
the round beeing dull for the ones not competing for a top-spot is the same in a 7 week round, just occurs earlier
and if u get hit early in round, u hardly have a chance to come back to the top

thats why i want to see those 10 week rounds, cause a alliance/player can be hit hard and still have enough time to recover (with some lucky landings,politics etc...)

however that the game turns dull for some is ofc a problem, comes with the game beeing as it is though and not with the length of the round

in another thread i stated how to change this
check it out
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...3&postcount=49

on a side note, i agree with JBG that at some point of a 10 week round there maybe should be a vote if the majority of the players wants to end it before the planned time, in case alliance xy is running away
however i think that maybe last round there would have been more coordination on takin down asc if there would have been more time left in the round, but most of the ppl simply said "**** it, its soon over, i dont care"

still implement that option to end it sooner, if all those alliance HC´s again oversleep the point when the #1 alliance needs to be hit latest

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 15:38   #55
carld

carld is on a distinguished road

I think round length can remain in some fluctuation from round to round, as long as some changes are made to constructions/research/production times. Instead of static functions to calculate how long it takes to do those things, the function can incorporate the round length as well so that it you would still see players completing their constructions and research at the same % marking point of each round.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 16:56   #56
bavaria

bavaria is an unknown quantity at this point

10 weeks for me
bavaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 17:27   #57
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

10 weeks.... 7 weeks makes no difference between players.. and god help you if u have to play again the games where u can't afford to be roided more than 2-3 times in whole round as it removes you out from race for good ranks, same goes to galaxies.. get roided by some small no-consecuence alliances at start and yer out of top5 galaxy fight... as your value is always dragging behind and making your galaxy nro 1 target unless your nap:ed to hell and back as round is too short for those fat days show up in end... not to mention how weak races at start can rise in longer rounds instead of being overshadowed by strong races with good players who just owned at start and got their major value edge while waiting for the day when they get roided and then taking it out to gain roids back asap.

The game currently isn't designed for short rounds.. for example gal sizes are way too big for longer rounds atm as value differences between gals is growing ridiculously due to nap's and simple fact of strenght of ingal fleets/race compositions.

Not to mention might change game more intresting in politics wise... as the short sighted speed game politics style of short rounds is just ridiculous. Thou have to admit politics haven't been that intresting this r, just been since I joined at week 2 or so as late sign ups 2 ways how the round can end.. and it still stands, rest are just play acting along while 2 alliances fighting for the win.

Just too predictable in long run is just boring as people haven't changed any of their tactics to fit longer round or just don't know how to adjust to it anymore.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 18:27   #58
zPeti

zPeti has a spectacular aura aboutzPeti has a spectacular aura aboutzPeti has a spectacular aura about

Since everyone is a bit split, I have decided that it's probably best to do a mix of 7 and 10 week rounds. The next 2 rounds will probably be 7 weeks, after that we will have a longer one.

Pete
zPeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 20:51   #59
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

i agree, just do a mix of 7 and 10 round weeks.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 20:54   #60
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

It was a nice coincidence that this 10 week round coincided with the best fought round in ages. I'd hate to see a 10 week equivalent of r28.
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 01:11   #61
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

10 weeks would be awesome

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 01:44   #62
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

There are a few possible reasons for this round being "interesting".

One is that it was originally "the final round" - so a lot of effort went into preparing for it and a few "good players" returned for a final fling.

Another could be (please note the "could be") the fact that we know that it's a longer round and we've adapted our strategies and tactics accordingly. I believe that short rounds lead to "timid" politics - after all, one mistake and you're out (with no time to recover). This round the top alliances are actually fighting wars! That doesn't happen as often as it should (IMHO).

Of course this could all be pure coincidence but I believe that it is longer rounds that encourage action - rather than inaction being given as a reason to make rounds shorter.

I voted for 10 weeks.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 03:51   #63
ellonweb

The ONLY reason this round has been a good one, is that there was more than one good alliance.
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 04:32   #64
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Another could be (please note the "could be") the fact that we know that it's a longer round and we've adapted our strategies and tactics accordingly. I believe that short rounds lead to "timid" politics - after all, one mistake and you're out (with no time to recover). This round the top alliances are actually fighting wars! That doesn't happen as often as it should (IMHO).

Of course this could all be pure coincidence but I believe that it is longer rounds that encourage action - rather than inaction being given as a reason to make rounds shorter.

I voted for 10 weeks.
i have to agree with this

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 16:37   #65
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

I hope we don't have any more 10 week rounds, it's just too long.
Unread 12 Mar 2009, 14:46   #66
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
There are a few possible reasons for this round being "interesting".

One is that it was originally "the final round" - so a lot of effort went into preparing for it and a few "good players" returned for a final fling.

I voted for 10 weeks.
totally agree

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2009, 15:31   #67
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

1337 ticks, counting in weeks is for noobs
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 06:20   #68
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

How about rounds without predetermined lengths?

I'm thinking after 7 weeks the planets in the top 50% scores of the active universe get a chance to vote to end the round.

If at any point 70% of the top 50% have voted to end the round, then the universe is notified & the round ends in 48 ticks.

So if there was 1k active planets, then 500 of them would have the opportunity to vote & 350 of them would be needed to have the votes to end the round.

If after 10 weeks no vote to end the round has been reached, then the round ends normally.

There should be a place to check the voting proccess in the universe rankings page & you should be able to switch your vote back & forth until a conclusion has been reached.
Anyone qualified to vote & not logging in for 72 ticks should automatically get added to the yes votes.

This way rounds have the ability to play themselves out when need be & the players have the ability to put an end to rounds that have already reached the inevitable conclusion.

:-) The % numbers I went with may need tweaking, but I think the basic idea would work.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 07:01   #69
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

zPeti, please stop doing polls on the forums. They dont tell you anything and then you make a uninformed decision on a major feature or rule in Planetarion based purely on a poll result.

You've decided that the next two rounds will be 7 weeks and 10 weeks, purely on the fact that this poll is/was pretty equal. Well, the poll doesnt give you an accurate view of the Planetarion playerbase, as you'll see by these forums.. very few people come here and certainly not brand new players.

The longer the round, the less interested newer players are going to be... It also gets harder for smaller alliances are galaxys get bigger and bigger, it runs the risk of stagnation, and quiet frankly it gets boring towards the end when alot of people's morale has slipped and people have given up.

In future, I'd suggest that you ask people there opinions on the round length with no poll. Allowing you to sive through the following posts and look at the arguments for either side, giving you a more informed choice and makes sure that your choice fits into the direction you want to take Planetarion.

You cannot please everyone, so dont even try. It doesnt matter if the poll or opinions are split, make a choice on what you think would make PA better..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog View Post
How about rounds without predetermined lengths?

I'm thinking after 7 weeks the planets in the top 50% scores of the active universe get a chance to vote to end the round.
Why top 50? They're the ones who would want the round extended, as they're the one's doing well.

Quote:
Not really, there was war from the on-set this round as Omen declared War on Asc pre-round (the 2 favorites at war from tick 72).. Which had nothing to do with the round length. This then forced CT and ND to either fence or play both sides but either way, they was forced into politics and eventually into the war (even if they didnt want to) to fight for the #1 spot.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 07:49   #70
damo8
NewDawn HC

damo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura aboutdamo8 has a spectacular aura about

This round has been tooo long.

And because of that, I have to take a break.

I honestly believe if it had been 2 weeks shorter, I would still want to play.
NewDawn - Scanner - Round 31
NewDawn - HC/Peon - Round 32
VisioN - Peon - Round 33
NewDawn - Peon - Round 33/34
NewDawn - HC - Round 35
damo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 12:24   #71
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
zPeti, please stop doing polls on the forums. They dont tell you anything and then you make a uninformed decision on a major feature or rule in Planetarion based purely on a poll result.
Polls aren't necessarily a bad thing, it's obviously you shouldn't just blindly accept the results. However they really should be done ingame and tied to real accounts instead of being done on a forum where only a small section of the playerbase visits
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 12:26   #72
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GReaper View Post
Polls aren't necessarily a bad thing, it's obviously you shouldn't just blindly accept the results. However they really should be done ingame and tied to real accounts instead of being done on a forum where only a small section of the playerbase visits
QFT

/me slaps Greaper around a bit with a trout
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 13:37   #73
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
The longer the round, the less interested newer players are going to be... It also gets harder for smaller alliances are galaxys get bigger and bigger, it runs the risk of stagnation, and quiet frankly it gets boring towards the end when alot of people's morale has slipped and people have given up.
"Stamina" plays an important part in PA, good players have it, bad players don't. The longer the round drags on, the more likely poor players are to crash/mess up, the players who consistently land good attacks/defences will eventually rise above those who manage to get a couple of lucky lands and become self proclaimed "UBAH 1337 T50 PLAYAZ" (CBA)

On an Alliance level, as people have pointed out numerous times, longer rounds encourage wars as alliances have time to recover from mistakes.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 13:48   #74
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybgood View Post
i think 10 weeks is great for this round as so much has/is happening. Ten weeks last round or the one before that would have probably caused me to consider killing myself and i would have been on the winning side. I think it'd be nice if we could have ten week rounds with some sort of option for ending sooner if the ranks get fairly conclusively decided. I voted for 8 weeks though, always thought 7 was a bit short in general.
won't somebody please think of the planet ranks?!?!

edit: the anti-all caps stuff on this forum is shit
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 16:24   #75
ellonweb

Reiterating my belief that round lengths shouldn't be set in stone and should be varied depending on how the round is going.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 17:00   #76
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

p.s. 7 week round with downtime like we've had this time ='s an entirely too short round.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 20:27   #77
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
"Stamina" plays an important part in PA, good players have it, bad players don't. The longer the round drags on, the more likely poor players are to crash/mess up, the players who consistently land good attacks/defences will eventually rise above those who manage to get a couple of lucky lands and become self proclaimed "UBAH 1337 T50 PLAYAZ" (CBA)
See, even when defending long rounds you had to use the phrase 'The longer the round drags on', it becomes boring for alot of people.. So yeah, the longer the round goes on, the more happy the top players are but arnt we trying to make the game better for the lower players now?

Quote:
On an Alliance level, as people have pointed out numerous times, longer rounds encourage wars as alliances have time to recover from mistakes.
Not really, people are using this round as there base for that argument. When the round length had hardly anything to do with the wars (except dictating how long CT/ND could fence (play both Asc/Omen) before we stopped our war and hit them).

Weither this round was 7 weeks or 10 weeks, Omen would of still declared war on Asc pre-round.. CT/ND would of still fenced, The only difference would be that Asc/Omen would of hit CT/ND sooner and forced them into a war earlier.

Its not the fact that the round was long that caused this round to be full of war, it was the fact you had 2 favourite alliances declaring war right at the start.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 21:55   #78
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not really, people are using this round as there base for that argument. When the round length had hardly anything to do with the wars (except dictating how long CT/ND could fence (play both Asc/Omen) before we stopped our war and hit them).
U answered your own point, Longer rounds encourage wars because there is more time for alliances to fence to the top... then look like they might run away with it; forcing a war against them, followed by a lull in hostilities characterized by roid racing in which another gets to the top; forcing a war against them... this pattern is consistent for most rounds, take r29 Denial got ahead followed by a Major war then asc overtook and were faced with a four alliance coalition. If r29 had been longer those four... plus the nuterals particularly Audentes, would have had to fight longer and harder because the idea of asc on top for 4/5 weeks would have been intolerable.
Politics will tend to expand to fit the size of the round.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 22:22   #79
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

7 weeks, continuing for up to 10 weeks if score gap between 1/2 is under 50 million or something? Tbh, I think I prefer the idea of preset round lengths. We got lucky this time, but 7 or 8 is more sensible.

I'd do away with protection though. Have you build your planet when you sign up and get another 2-3 days of gaming in.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 02:30   #80
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

If the result of the poll is split between 7 and 10 weeks, doesn't it mean that the round should be an average of both.... 8 or 9 weeks ?
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 02:39   #81
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

that would make too much sense Makhil.
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 07:58   #82
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2009, 19:04   #83
Falran

Falran is an unknown quantity at this point

I like a nice long round, get lots of research and constructions in!
Falran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2009, 19:08   #84
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Now that the round has ended, perhaps itd be worth having another vote? Perhaps some of the people who voted one way, would see things differently.

Its all well and good to say you love a 10 week round half way through it, but no doubt when ur hitting the 8-9 week mark, it may be a different case.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2009, 20:13   #85
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's already been decided that next round will be 7 weeks.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote