Thread: Is... [rep]
View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 11:47   #20
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Is... [rep]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
You pmed JJ on IRC?
This nickname?
JJ[away] is [email protected] * JammyJim
JJ[away] on #poker +#support #planetarion
JJ[away] using *.netgamers.org The NetGamers IRC Network
JJ[away] has been idle 1016hrs 27mins 39secs, signed on Wed Sep 28 14:42:33

Forum PM him or catch his actual active IRC client when he logs on:-)

brilliant heh

Thats the thing that sits in channels for me that ive lost the login and password and infact even the server too.

As such i login normally like everyone else. I should really talk to Phil about getting it sorted. I havnt logged in on that for a very very long time.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote