View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2007, 00:14   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Polyphasic sleep or Uberman sleep

As I want the facts and nothing but the facts to show you here's a link to the wikipedia article. There's also something on kur5hin. We've had threads on this before, I know. I remember queball once tried this but failed to stop oversleeping. But I want to start another one for possible updates. Has anyone you know ever succeeded in this?

I find it appealing. The only problem I see is that I'm unsure if I can find a way to sneak off for a 45 minutes nap at work. I could ask but I doubt my employer would look favourably on that. However, I could probably manage a 15 minute nap someplace.

Last edited by Hebdomad; 12 Dec 2007 at 00:33.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote