View Single Post
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 10:47   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How often do you do maintanence on your computer?

Agree with djbass here.

I sort through my directories ocassionally but I've noticed that storage space is less of an issue I don't bother deleting stuff anymore. Which leads to directory structures like this :
E:\backup\D's Stuff\-= Unknown - Please look and sort =-\Stuff to be backed up\Disaster Recovery\My Docs\backup\oldbackup\

On our server though it's defragged / scandisked / etc daily. Possibly more frequently, my friend is somewhat obsessed by such things.

On my personal machine it's 1.7Ghz Athlon 512mb RAM, 200GB, most of my files are elsewhere.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote