Thread: Fears
View Single Post
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 11:09   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fears

Two things.

1. Time running out. I don't necessarily mean death but it could be getting old, or whatever. So I'm fearful that I'll just come to a point where I realise something very desirable if unachievable due to time constraints. Death itself doesn't bother me particularly.

2. Lack of freedom concerning my own body and my immediate environment. I think I could just about handle being in prison if it was solitary confinement and I only had a small space to live in, but I don't think I could handle being forced to repair highways etc that chain-gangs have to do.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote