View Single Post
Unread 14 Nov 2005, 19:29   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A warn to emule/edonkey users (RIAA 4fun)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
BitTorrent and Newsgroups are the best. Especially newsgroups.
Yeah.

Although I wonder how long the binary groups on Usenet can go on as they are. Surely someone from the RIAA realises that you can get a full album in about three minutes on consumer-level connection via the alt.binaries.* groups? For now it's an awesome source for "warez" but I don't predict it lasting more than a couple of years more, if that. I think there was some sort of court ruling defending them before but I doubt that'll matter in time.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote