View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 21:17   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Through the Fire and Flames

[quote=Dead_Meat;3161130][quote=Gate;3161042]Anyone who BCs/DCs/HCs for an alliance has a good chance to learn teamwork and leadership skills. PA can encourage logical problem solving, time & resource management, dealing with people*, inventiveness etc

I'm kind of glad I spent some of my youth playing PA. The alternative in my area would have been more drink and drugs or some other way to waste time.
Quote:
Back in the day, drink and rugs were something you did whille waiting a few hours, or a day, for the next tick.
and it taught you those valuable computer skills