Thread: A funny joke
View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 15:52   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A funny joke

Dear Sirs,

The comments made by the individual Marilyn Manson are in no way endorsed by Yahwe Corp. Our package holidays and weekend away breaks are arranged to the highest standard for all involved (which is pretty bloody high to them given they come from the north). Our consistent provision of high quality entertainment is something upon which this company prides itself (and not one of the bastards was grateful for it).

Any rumors of sexual harrassment have been investigated fully by our chairman and a conclusive report was published. I refer you to page 28 paragraph 7 of said report which concludes "I certainly didn't grab stews arse you pissed lanky northerner".

Thank You.