Thread: A funny joke
View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:18   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: A funny joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
I'm sort of glad in a way that no-one likes me enough to invite me to any of these GD meets.
The idea that meets are events where barely supressed homoerotic desire intermingles with excessive quantities of alcohol is simply false. Most of the offers of blowjobs and lunges for crotches are done at the very end of the evening and for the most part people are well behaved.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote