View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 23:31   #128
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Re: Jihad. Reality or Stage-Managed Psychological Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You know where I made absolute statements about this kind of thing, and didn't in the slightest suggest a spectrum?

Oh wait, I did the exact opposite of that and you're just being retarded.
Italics are great, aren't they. Really strike fear into the heart of an opponent.

Anyhow, I don't see any spectrum mentioned.

Forgive me for not referring to a corpus of your earlier posts, if indeed you do mention said spectrum.

Quote:
Pity, it's intelligent and insightful. It might do you some good.
I do enjoy South Park occasionally. I'm not sure it presents an altogether accurate picture of mankind, though.

Quote:
Yeah, that too. Doesn't really matter though, as I don't believe in infallability.

[edit]

I missed the question about emotional balance the first time around. Despite what Nietzsche may think, truth is more valuable than falsehood. Basing your wellbeing upon something imaginary is not healthy - see the first episode of Penn & Teller's Bullshit! for an example of a rant about this.
I hate to fall back on the "bless you, but can you prove God doesn't exist" counter, but it's appropriate here.

If, of course, your idea of 'truth' is a relative, subjective belief then this doesn't matter, though you will have nullified your entire point.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote