View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 22:03   #125
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jihad. Reality or Stage-Managed Psychological Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Ridiculous. How many religious people do you know?
Quite a few.

Quote:
Do they all have the same inbuilt tendency to bomb things? How do you define 'emotional balance', anyway? I don't see how belief in a God necessarily hinders stem cell research, either.
You know where I made absolute statements about this kind of thing, and didn't in the slightest suggest a spectrum?

Oh wait, I did the exact opposite of that and you're just being retarded.

Quote:
And I don't give a toss about South Park.
Pity, it's intelligent and insightful. It might do you some good.

Quote:
I believe in the fallibility of man.
Yeah, that too. Doesn't really matter though, as I don't believe in infallability.

[edit]

I missed the question about emotional balance the first time around. Despite what Nietzsche may think, truth is more valuable than falsehood. Basing your wellbeing upon something imaginary is not healthy - see the first episode of Penn & Teller's Bullshit! for an example of a rant about this.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote