View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 21:42   #117
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jihad. Reality or Stage-Managed Psychological Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
A hindrance? What does belief in a God obstruct?
Emotional balance for one (see that episode of South Park where Stan's dad drink-drives for a parody of this). Stem cell research for another - "hindrances" don't have to be individual.

Quote:
Progress? Towards what?
You implied here that I said "progress", when I did not. In any case, the persuit of knowledge is its own reward.

Quote:
What do you believe in? What's your raison d'etre?
If I could be said to believe in anything, it would be the ingenuity and skill of man. This can vary from large scales to trivial - the latter end being represented by something like faith in the ability of Tim Shafer or Chris Avallone to make good computer games.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote