View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2008, 17:51   #29
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road
Re: Alliance Flags, (New) Battlegroups, and in-game politics system

Now, fair enough about my analogies, perhaps too simplistic... (yet powerful, it got you on the defensive didn't they?) should I then point to slavery since biblical times all up to... today? or women's right to vote all up to.... today (in some islamic countries for example? or perhaps better to point to the right to abortion, to contraceptives, to sodomy, to... pretty much A LOT of what A LOT of people still believe is incorrect, even in our civilized 1st world countries?

are these analogies also invalid?

Anyways, I have no problems siding with a minority, with the n00bies, and with rookies & vets that don't even care to play in ass. This is actually whats keeping me around, not the account I haven't check in a week, nor the alliances, nor the vet players, but the game itself... I care about the game. And to repeat myself, while I honestly believe that alliances are fully responsible for keeping PA alive, they are, imo, what is also killing it... (think of the institution of slavery in south united states before the civil war).

Last edited by Aedolaws; 23 Jul 2008 at 18:28.
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote