View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2008, 16:00   #20
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road
Re: Alliance Flags, (New) Battlegroups, and in-game politics system

smith, you are wrong. All kids in kindergarten can disagree with the teacher forcing them to take a nap after lunch, that does not make the teacher wrong... to any extend. Most of the German population agreed with the Nazis, that did not make Nazism right, to any extend. Likewise, most Jews in Judea disagreed with Jesus, yet, that did not make him wrong, to any extend.

Besides, this is the suggestion forum, and all it takes is for u to ignore my posts, u don't have a gun to your head, so don't give me that crap.

Who said nobody agrees with me? I have a few people agreeing with me, others giving me good reput, others telling me so on irc. Perhaps people are afraid of getting flamed and getting bad reputation points simply for agreeing with me or posting their own ideas.

There are a groupuscule that dominates this forum, that dominates the game indeed. They are like women with synchronized periods, they all go off at the same time and for the same reasons. They can't see past their current understanding of the game, they are so into it, that it is rationally impossible. They want to play their game, the game they know how to win, whatever the costs, even if it means economic suicide.

For me, showing every 1 or 2 years, without any allegiances or compromises, is much easier to see the entire forest with objective eyes... especially when I have been in and out of it several times, and given that I have a basic understanding of finance & intellectual property and have seen a few cases that could be analogized to the current PA comma, how some overcame their difficulties and how others who refused to evolve were swallowed or simply pushed out of business by new challengers or by old companies who were wise enough (or paid someone) to CHANGE!

Your WoW analogy is plain weird, and reveals much of your "character." (pun intended)

If you feel the urge to read yourself again, go to the bathroom, sit down, relax, let it go...

Last edited by Aedolaws; 23 Jul 2008 at 16:22.
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote