View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2008, 20:13   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: Alliance Flags, (New) Battlegroups, and in-game politics system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedolaws View Post
- Sayonara, with all due respect, I have been in top 3 alliances in many round, and have been their top XP players. I have been around longer than you (although with many names). And some of my ideas have indeed been helpful at least to implement new shit (i.e. cov op)
Well I said correct me if I'm wrong...

Having read some of your other posts since I wrote that, I see that you have been around for a bit. I didn't mean to offend you... it was just the impression I got from the way you were describing possible changes.

I understand your frustrations, particularly with a game that doesn't seem to want to improve. It's quite depressing when you look at the extent of the changes which have actually taken place, and then consider the time period that has happened in.

You realise that you are just making the same mistake I did by looking at the forum reg date and saying "I have been around longer than you"? (Damn your editing while I was typing, damn it to the furthest edges of Hades!)