View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 15:40   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Festival Wrist Bands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I'm pretty sure there is a correlation between the persons caring about other persons wearing wristbands and bandname t-shirts and such and their succes in life be it in their work environment relationshipwise or in their overal feeling of being happy maybe they need to get the message louding like focussing your energy on more important matters because guess who are the real faggots I could be wrong though I could (hello misserable ****s, you know it's about you).
Yeah but random meaningless unfounded generalisation #76.