View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2010, 17:56   #22
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game of inactives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
lol scott.. well i guess i should have seen such a reply coming or sth.. neways i cba to argue about it nemore, just its pointless feature in my eyes that just makes the defence on inactive shitty planets more easier even tho they dont prolly deserve it due to emselves being shit..
So, it becomes harder to roid inactives? and thats a bad idea why? it isnt really a major change, considering the new players wont be upgraded, so would be uneffected and most paid accounts are in galaxys which would report in the incomings anyway (even if they went random, they'd exile until they was in a semi-decent galaxy).

Quote:
however imo if u wanna do nething that makes the gameplay easier and better for new ppl then introduce some sort of new tutorials, easier access to scans tech, shit like that .. not just something that does most of the things automaticly for some inactive player or sth. as said, u should introduce a new system that scans the incoming, calcs it, makes enough ships to cover it and even report all the info with whats in the prod and whats incoming to alliance as well for paid planets for instance.. lets make everything automatic!
This isnt a change for new players, as they wont be upgraded. Its just an additional benefit to upgrading, giving another reason for people to pay to play the game and support the game.

Stop getting all excited and stop trying to imply that this will turn planetarion into a game for inactive players. The player will still need to be in a decent alliance where there are people online to send the defence and will need to be upgraded.

Maybe, just maybe.. your playstyle of 'roiding the inactives' isnt a playstyle the PA Team nor the community really wants to encourage or advocate.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote