View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2010, 20:48   #24
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Alliance player limit

i agree with donar. This game is becoming more and more insular due to the various little inner circles and fanclubs in the top allies. You will just end up with a 5 ally game if pa continues in its current trend .

I dont understand why Appocomaster has decide on a 100 tag limit with 50 counting to score - surely everyone should count to score or just make the tag limit 50.

People have said that if ally limits are smaller then friends wont be able to play together but maybe some of these friends would enjoy the chance to play against each other to see who is better.

Also 10 50 man allys would make for better politics and definate more varied gameplay especially if friends were spread throughout different allies trying to second guess each and pretempt each others next move
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote