View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 00:13   #283
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
ND are probably the least likely out of all involved to back down, since it was they who rolled the dice in starting the war. However, if they are forced to block down, their 'cartel' will most likely go with them.
I didnt know ND startet the war. I belive our policy have been not to start a war with any1 sinze round... ah, many rounds before. At the beggining ND have done gal raids not targeting any spefic ally gal, only the gals we benefit the most on. After a while with many incs we switchet to do custom raids targeting the ones who haz been most hostile towards us, again not targetting any speficif ally. Also randomly have had custom raids with just big targets, again not targeting any ally specific. Now we target 1up seeing omfg they hit is like crazy. It waz so much calmer to DC when you guys didnt hit with a shitlaod of fleets n shippies!

Regarding this war its just logic for 1up to hit the ally that threatens the #1 spot the most, atm its ND. But for how long? I recon they will keep on hitting us til were pretty ****t up, by then most likely Angels or Subh.. any of the t5 allys will take #2... even #1 if they play this right. And thats were politics come in. What stand will the diffrent allys take? blah blah blah Lets not make a fuzz and may the best ally win this round \o/

ND ftw!

Cheers and happy roid hunting, hugs and kisses
olle is offline   Reply With Quote