View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 16:35   #70
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Bored]What do you do better than anybody else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Exactly that. I normally do this when Im chatting to women, but the other day I got very very bored. It was 3am in the morning and I caught a taxi. The ride was about 20 minutes because for some reason I had ended up in the south of the city. Anyway this guy started talking to me and I managed to convince him I was a partner in a law firm and proceeded to go on and give him legal advice. The guy charged me a fiver for the taxi as a oppose to a tenner so I was chuffed.
!
You fraudulently misrepresented yourself as a lawyer, gave someone legal advice which you were unqualified to give and which could have possible ramifications for them if they act on it, and then accepted payment for your 'work'?

Wow, you sound like a great person.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote