View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2006, 11:53   #51
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Bored]What do you do better than anybody else?

In real life? Making money with minimal effort, all my mates get pretty sick of me picking up a Second Division footballers wage for doing very little, if I had the determination and motivation I think I could make some serious money.

Gaming wise I owned cases ladder with my Star Wars Force Commander exploits for a couple of years, I'm usually shit hot at RTS games like the AOE series, Warhammer any C&C etc. On the console I still have my SNES and Mario Kart and still play against my mate in a best of 5 every week, I can get the jump start every time and can stop the items to get anything i want (85% accurate) and my lap times are normally within a few tenths of the optimum lap time barring a stich up. Also Super Street Fighter 2 on the Megadrive (with 6 button joypads ) I can beat anyone I know with any character.