Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 18:04   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Also, I mean like last election, more people voted tory than voted labour in england (but england is governed by a labour government with a large majority - democracy huh!) - so labour could scrape through similarly again.
This seems like a fairly bizzare argument if you're in favour of any sort of representative democracy. The arbitrary boundaries have to be drawn somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
I don't consider their actual policies racist
Read up and saw this. This is an actual quote from the BNP's website (from their "policies" section).

Quote:
On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration...
I don't really know how you can think this isn't a racist policy. It's explicitly and unashamedly racist by any sensible standards.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 8 Jun 2009 at 18:13.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote