Thread: I need a script
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 13:01   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I need a script

Very few people on GD play or even have any interest in PA any more (though we once almost all came from it. Disillusioned, I might add). Since you're asking for something PA related, posting on PD was a better bet, perhaps even P&IT though that's not exactly the fastest-moving board around. Whilst you got that 'go to PD' advice a few times, it wasn't qualified, so I've filled in the gaps. I apologise for my heartless brethren.