View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2008, 04:02   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I know nobody cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
FM's got increasingly harder if you consider the time & effort:achievement ratio. Tactically you need to be much much stronger than you did in the old versions where there was almost always a major tactical weakness in the AI that could be readily exploited.

The bug/'feature' in the current version meaning that high tempo attacking play (i.e. waves upon waves of constant attacks) doesn't lead to many goals is an obvious problem. It has always been my style of play; I adapted, many players will choose not to.
this isn't true at all, i've been playing high tempo with both barca and sunderland, and have been scoring 3.2 a game with barca, 2.8 with sunderland. one single thing isn't made negligible at all, it's more that you have to get a lot of things right altogether for it to work out (eg player instructions eg who's making the runs, who does and does not have freedom / passing style, focus / defensive settings eg where you pick up the ball and bla bla)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote