Thread: Strength +10
View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 18:42   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Strength +10

Push ups are by far the easiest option, they are one of the best ways to increase upper body strenght.
You work your arms, triceps, shoulders and upper back.
If you get a set of dumbells then you can work your biceps, chest, shoulders, and so on...but start off with the push ups and see how you feel.
Try to increase the number you do every second day.