View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 17:27   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Where do you picture yourself in five years time

What I hope for: Teaching at a school in rural Shrewsbury, the toast of the profession, with teenage girls in perfectly pressed school uniform at every turn. Every day there will be fine, and the scenery will be beautiful. Regularly on a high as a result of how satisfying my life is.

What I expect to be doing: Working in Leeds, the dogsbody of the office, with fat men called Jon at every turn. It will rain every day there, and the scenery will be a post-industrial wasteland. Regularly on class-A drugs as a result of how unsatisfying my life is.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote