View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 19:17   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Is Bigger Government Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post

UK is virtually bankrupt. China isn't. We can probably concede that China is one of the best ran (economically speaking) countries in the world: the former communist China, the country where there was massive propaganda outlets to essentially force people to save. Whereas the west was consuming. Private sector success has made China rich?
I don't think that you are very bright but on the off chance that you are bright and that you have simply written something stupid (by which I mean something stupid in addition to missing the meaning of what I posted) I think it is necessary to point out one very important thing:

China is not well run. China is not rich.

It seems to be a popular urban myth to pretend that China is either of these things. I am not entirely sure why (although I can guess)

If you would like to use an example of a rich; and by your extension well run, country then you ought to take a look at Lybia.

But if you did you would probably bump in to all sorts of other issues which would confuse you and take away that sense of safety (which you so clearly need) from having 'certainty'.