View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 23:05   #45
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: What games are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
As I suppose this thread is as good as any I would like to bring people's attention to the advert for the review of the game "War on Terror" at the top of this page. With the tag line "War on fun, more like." Their pithy phrasing has led me to click on those links in the past and I probably would again if I were playing anything apart from Go. They certainly know their market.
Yes, i'm far more likely to click on something that's vaugely funny than anything else.
One of my PA banner 'ideas' involved a god-type figure creating a planet, and then ships dashing past and blowing the **** out of it with something like "god never had as much fun with his planet" underneath.*
I need to take my pills again though

even better!
thanks for this, Deepflow
1st shot druggie getting high
2nd shot druggie going through rehab
3rd shot person playing pa
4th shot same person playing pa
5th shot same person still playing pa
something like "unfortunately, there's still no known cure for Planetarion addiction".*

*there is a reason I'm not employed in marketing, and never will be