View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2007, 10:39   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Its things like this that make me wish i was still a student :(

I got it back in september. They dont give you a dvd ( despite claiming theres an option for it ) but you can download the thing and they email you the product key for it.
£39 is better then £600 - so thats why i got it, despite the 'ribbon' being nasty. Its a perpetual license too so i can keep on using it after i graduate