View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2010, 09:28   #149
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
You're the one who seems to cry every time I disagree with you and then spreads loads of rep around just so you can abuse me with it, yet I'm the immature one
Let's not lie shall we? You're the one that STARTED with the neg rep. I neg repped you twice back. That's about it. While you on the other hand gave me 3 times neg rep in the past week. So who's the one spreading random rep around just to neg rep me?

Also, You're the one starting to call me an idiot for not seeing things your way. Read my posts, at no point did I start insulting you for having a different opinion.

You're not only pathetic and immature, you're also lying here (and it's easy to expose your lies, if you want I will no problem).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote