View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2010, 11:12   #112
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
I know Grosso and Toni aren't called up, hence my point as they used to be key-players and now they're not even in the squad.
Then please explain to me what difference does Grosso or Toni "being over their top" make to the world cup?

Quote:
Alot of key players have left (Nesta, Totti) and others are over their top (Cannavaro, Grosso, Zambrotta, Toni)
Let me re-iterate: Zambrotta and Cannavaro are over their top (but are in the squad?), Nesta and Totti have retired (are they over their top? probably too?), and then Grosso and Toni are over their top but not in the squad despite having been around in quals?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote