View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 23:24   #4
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: who still alive?

I've got you. I haven't played PA since round 4. And I'm pretty sure I haven't had any form of IRC client installed on my computer for at least 6 years.

I remember Round 1. I remember when Frag 'died'. I had my photo taken with Spinner at what was, I think, the first PA meet. He looked so young. I remember when it was Legion vs. Fury and there was some sort of controversy surrounding WaC, but I can't remember what it was. I remember when PA was free and EVERYONE multied and ran planet bots. I remember the epic Battleships vs. Taratulas argument. Were they called 'battleships'? I can't remember.

It's a sad state of affairs, I tell you.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote