View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2006, 02:11   #44
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yo, Communists (part one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Technology which already exists would make a huge difference here for comparatively little cost if introduced into new systems (and wouldn't necessarily imply any additional costs in terms of audit time).
This statement makes you sound like a naive optimist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The specifics will vary wildly but as an example in my own work I am working on things which would allow (in the longer term) our customers to see every single invoice we receive on a maintenance jobs, every quotation we receive, that sort of thing - all in real-time. There is a slightly increased IT cost envisioned (better network security, predicted higher demand of existing servers, etc) but the actual difference in day-to-day operations is nil - we already have system for electronic processing of invoices and who can see the eventual scanned file makes very little difference. This sort of thing isn't always appropriate / possible, but that's one very simple example.
Your example confirms it.

Once your glorious technology is in place who authorises payment of the invoices?

(i can't believe you need me to point this out to you. what bizare cocktail are you on?)