Thread: Text messages
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 00:41   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Text messages

ok, here are a few I have saved from quite a long time ago:

(both from same person):
hello.In so bloody drunk its unbelievable.husb my housemates oculy.uve not made up for it.Anyway,went to drovl but it was really good.Sorry fro waakin x x x x x

am t frank cul . Hat to work tonne and do work but i shouldmt gate crashed houses party. Doh! Netsy i. Xxx

And more recently I got this off a gay mate of mine:

Dont tell anyone... I'm gonna go down on you! And you're gonna love it. But it's only going to be long enough to let youstart enjoying it. Then I'm going to come back up again and **** you big time
Yours Sincerely petrol prices xx

I've got a shit load of dirty ones and sweet ones saved other than those...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote