View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 09:22   #65
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Most Disappointing Alliances this round?

I'd like to remind everyone that people dissapointed about an *TOP* alliance here that running a *TOP* alliance for more than a few rounds is both mentally and physically tiring, and complacency sets in, expectations set in and that leads to a *drop in standards*.

As duck says they dropped the ball, but after playing XP style for a long while now, their failure to impress on their membership the need to adapt their style of play may also have come into play here.

Fail to adapt... and your dead ! so as CT finished 5th they may have pushed it but not everyone quite made the transition.

I wasnt in any alliance but my own, so therefore cannot comment on their attampts to push the changes in play style, but very obviously WP did, because they won !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote