View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2010, 21:56   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2 years away , 5 years ago , and im still getting shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima View Post
... whilst arguing amongst themselves as to
Yes, arguing or discussing things is clearly the wrong thing to do on a general discussion forum
Quote:
who has the better degree ,
I see,
Quote:
went to the best school ,
I see,
Quote:
earns the most money ,
I see,
Quote:
has had sex with the most forum users
I see,
Quote:
etc etc.
Not a finite list of things about which you feel insecure then?