View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2009, 23:09   #32
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: A plea to the developers of PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Can we go back to actually setting up races to their traditional strengths? Don't give xans CR pods, the very notion of a terran having a CO pod is absurd. If you give all the races the option to build fast roiding ships, then of course people will go down that road as everything will go to lowest common denominator fleet compositions.
Agreed.

And imo it is the cath that should be tweaked. People always tend to whine about Xan, but I find them quite poor this round. Cath is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpowered... and this was also the case last round iirc. Also. I think there should be a discussion on the removal of etd. I think that may make balancing the stats a bit easier. Note: I haven't made stats ever, so if this observation is horribly wrong please correct me.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote