View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2009, 10:15   #19
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: A plea to the developers of PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
So what exactly would you want this code to do? Baring in mind artificial intelligence in scripts isn't something many people will be willing to code for you ;p
MrLobster has PAOL which might work.

Alternatively, I might be able to make a statistical mechanics model but I don't have the time right now. That could be low on coding...

How many of us are physicists/mathematicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
if memory serves me correctly it was something similar back in r15 when this was done there was alot of support planets/out of ally def then again if it was hard coded to disable out of tag def. then this problem wouldnt have been an issue.
The init was an awful, awful thing & I avoid xand FR targeting xand FI first with lower init as a gut reaction. With multitargeting there's plenty of ways around that though, that was just my laziness.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote