View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2009, 01:52   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A plea to the developers of PA

I really doubt that coding a program that could accurately analyse the stats for balance pre-round is possible. There are a staggering number of variables and a lot of feedback. I mean a huge % of the universe went xan but I don't think they were actually that good this round. This is primarily due to just how good cath are though and the fact that a higher number of people (higher than in previous rounds) went for them, thereby making xan relatively worse. It's hard to figure out how to factor in something like the importance of salvage into this round, which has really been a bigger change than everything else put together.