View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2007, 23:33   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who Wants to Be Second Best?

As democracy* was not an issue for the next Prime Minister, all of the focus is now on the Deputy race. From this rag tag bunch of awful human beings one will gain quite a lot of power and a platform to do something.

Being very bored (and filled with hate) I shall now give my run down on those who would rape their own mother to start a rumour that they might win the race.

1) Hilary Benn

I am quite disappointed with him. Being the son of tony Benn I was hoping for more. He is pro-trident, pro-Iraq War and I'm not keen on what he had to say regarding progressive taxation.

2) Hazel Blears

What a ****ing bitch. Really sohrt as well. Keeps playing the 'I have a vagina' card. Reminds me of Reese Withespoon in Election, but without the redeeming features (i.e. being a 16 year od school girl). She knows she's done well and is smug as ****, will willinging do anything the PM asks. Literally, anything. She knows how to get ahead. I think she will win.

3) Jon Cuddas

No previous experiance. It shows but he has done respectibly. He won't win at all but it's nice to have someone to be indifferent about.

4) Peter Hain

MP for Neath, make of that what you will. He has a decent history on social issues (South Africa, something against Nazis). Aginst progressive taxation, pro-trident. Will be able to make a strong campaign as he has the history to win back a lot of the disaffected Left-wing Labour voters.

5) Harriot Harman

Nothing really to say about her. Seems rather bland. No idea what her policies are on anything. Last but one, finishing ahead of the newbie.

6) Alan Johnson

Another one who only really seems there to make up the numbers. Doesn't really impress at all and has no charisma. Not sure of his policies either.

So in summary Hazel Blears to win, with Peter Hain finishing a close second, Hilary Benn at third, Alan johnson fourth and Harriet Harman fifth, with Jon Cuddas finishing sixth thus being declared the least shit person in the race.

Personally, I would like to see them all being put in the new Big Brother house** and being voted out with the last person in there becoming the new Deputy PM. At least the people would have a say.

*or whatever you would like to call it
**tk, get ready for that thread
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote