Thread: The Spectator
View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2008, 15:20   #41
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Spectator

I've been doing a bit of research into this topic as I'm doing it for my dissertation. One trend is that schools are opening faster than teachers can be trained. This has seen an increase in the number of non-trained teachers in the education systems. At the moment, I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.

What I'm most concerned about in this situation though is that a two-tier system will arise (partly out of this, partly from other factors). If the popular schools are constantly expanding then they will need more teachers. If these schools have smaller class sizes then the obvious result is that other schools are going to see their classes balloon as the teacher/pupil ratio increases.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote