Thread: The Spectator
View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2008, 00:04   #13
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Spectator

This article about the Swedish education system sounds interesting. Care to go into detail?

What I hate about The Spectator the most is its unashamed bias. At least the Guardian goes for Labour's throat now and again. There's one columnist who keeps lauding Cameron as well, Michael someone. I hope that doesn't change should there be a change in government. The Economist seems to stay out of party advocacy from what I can tell. I suspect that's the reason I like it.

Not all's lost, though, because at least I now know, for certain, that furball is an enemy.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote