Thread: The Spectator
View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2008, 17:10   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The Spectator

does anyone read it? Or know anyone who does? Thoughts? It pains me.

I can only read about three paragraphs of any article in that magazine because after that I imagine the article author's head slowly shrinking and the concomitant screams which result. I try to read another article, but the same symptoms appear.

What's the point of the magazine (magazine of the year, don't you know), anyway? I can read Conservative Home any time I want. I tried to read it today and it had a particularly informative article about Scottish independence, and by informative I mean gallstone removal after four hours of heavy anal fisting kind of informative.

I can stomach the Economist's isn't global finance beautiful like that scene at the end of one of the Star Wars prequels when Natalie Portman's looking very attractive and you can understand how Anakin ends up destroying the universe after losing her discourse, even though I disagree with it (the unrelenting advocacy of neoliberalism and global finance, that is).

In this thread we discuss The Spectator, and what you think about it. Begin.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote