View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2014, 09:13   #83
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Stats - Round 59 and beyond

I was looking at that, Xan have weakness vs fi which is pretty obvious, but patrikc pointed out as well xan along with every race will need hulls3 to be able to target everything.

Now that usually isnt that big of a deal but xan's research makes it hard to keep up with things like core/hct/tt/hulls. So i was considering adding a Xan De that hits bs at low init to compensate but not atm.

As for the rest of xan, Banshee stops etd De and will eventually stop ter De late round because of d/c. Phantom and cutlass have the relationship i want. Pulsar stops zik fr but not xan fr.
Xan fr is good it roids all the Co, and defends well enough vs ter De. So other than xan losing hard to Fi I dont actually see a problem. I wanted these stats to have attack options everywhere. With still offering defense options for everything. But isilx if you see something specific about xan def that stands out as being wrong let me know and ill look into it.