View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 02:55   #5
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Am So Glad I've Finished My Exams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
The year before last, my uni was expanding the new sports hall facilities right around exam time. Unfortunately, the new sports hall was also an exam centre.
This lead to moderators having to leave the exam hall multiple times to tell the construction workers to kindly shut the **** up. The construction workers (understandably) ended up terminating the contract on the job and it wasn't finished for another 3 months.

All of this made me wonder who actually runs the such aspects of my uni, and if their brain-cells could be counted on one hand.
Sounds familiar. My university did this with their new union... No excuse like, its all inter-organisational stuff.....
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote