View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 19:40   #45
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Tottonhem Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I don't think that was the argument in the Taylor Report, duder.
Does that stop it from being a good justification for keeping them?

And as for the Taylor Report - the thought of me being caught in a surge of fans caused by a couple of drunken pricks is too scary to contemplate so I think it had a point.

With seating, troublemakers get picked out and removed.