View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 17:35   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Tottonhem Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I thought the whole problem with Old Trafford was that the fans were shit and didn't stand or sing or anything?
There are two problems with the OT fans. One is that they're shit fans, and only sing when they're winning. The second is that they never sit down. One of those is because of the stadium, the other isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
And I severely doubt that it's physically impossible/a danger to your health if you sit down for two forty-five minute periods. You might find it uncomfortable but then of course you have the option of not going.
It puts you in a pretty large amount of pain is what it does. Furthermore, "just not going" is hardly much of an alternative when you consider that Old Trafford is the venue for many matches that you may not see the like of again in 10 years - the Sunderland/Millwall FA Cup Semi Final, for example. When Sunderland are the favourites in an FA Cup semi and it's at a place with decent seating, drop me a line.

Furthermore, it's not like there are any non-seating areas, which you implied in your post - I'd go for those in a moment.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote